Which iPods are good for working out?
- Asked by Louise R from Little Rock
- Nov 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Which iPods are good for working out?)
1 Answer from the Community
I recommend the iPod Nano, however all iPod are good for working out.
-The iPod touch can be a little too big an awkward when working out
-The iPod shuffle holds to little music (2GB)
-The iPod Nano holds just the right amount of music (16GB) and is thin, light, and small. Plus it has Nike+iPod built in so you can track your progress.
- Answered by David W from Chilliwack
- Feb 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the apple earpods good for working out and running?
- Asked by Garrett G from Suffolk
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the apple earpods good for working out and running?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic