which has the most powerful processor
- Asked by Angelia B from West Jefferson
- Aug 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (which has the most powerful processor)
1 Answer from the Community
In iPods, iPhones and iPads the iPhone 5s has a powerful A7 processor. It also comes with a M7 motion coprocessor which is really good for slow-mo videos. It beats the iPhone 5c because the iPhone 5c only has a A6 processor and no motion coprocessor.
- Answered by Sophia L from Bundoora
- Sep 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the the power source?
- Asked by Lewis C
- Jan 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the the power source?)
- Asked about: Philips Clock Dock
I have a small restaurant, and I'm buying a new pos system. I have to buy an IPad, and I would like to buy the biggest, newest, most powerful. ????