Where can you purchase a lighting connection cable for a BMW car. My understanding is the new version ipod nano has a much smaller connection.
1 Answer from the Community
I'm not sure if BMW uses their own proprietary connection kit or if they simply have a USB port you can connect your device(s) to. If it's the former, then you may have to wait until BMW makes a connection cable that is compatible with the new Lightning port. If it's the latter, then you may be able to use the USB to Lightning cable that comes with the device.
- Answered by Dereck H from Alpharetta
- Jan 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect the iPod nano to a speaker with lighting connection?
- Asked by Kelly R from Adelaide
- Dec 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect the iPod nano to a speaker with lighting connection?)
how to connect iPod nano to bluetooth in car
- Asked by Harry H from Calgary
- Jan 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how to connect iPod nano to bluetooth in car)
No answers yet