where can i get a charger for my ipod
HELP.....my ipod is disabled and I have this black ipod charger that's not from apple I connect it up to my laptop so I can reset it but it don't work where can I get a charger?...
- Asked by Makenzie F from Florence
- Nov 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (where can i get a charger for my ipod)
2 Answers from the Community
Very simple just go to a electronic/multimedia store or order them online such as amazon. They will have loads of rechargers. It will indicate which gadget(S) it can recharge. Once you've got it connect to your pc and reformat or reset the ipod on iTunes.
- Answered by Daniel H
- Sep 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
at any electronic store but ask what charger your ipod requires a ipod 4 should require a 5 pin charger or something like that and an ipod 5 will require a lightning charger
- Answered by Mark W from Dubai
- Aug 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What charger can I use for an iPod Classic?
- Asked by Francine E
- Nov 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What charger can I use for an iPod Classic?)
No answers yet
What adapter does the iPod Classic take?
- Asked by Bernadette R from Tinley Park
- Nov 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What adapter does the iPod Classic take?)