what is the space between the earphone jack and the USB jack
I have to purchase a FM Transmitter for my car. I want one that charges my iPod Nano and transmitter in one. However the only ones I'm finding either plug in to the earphone jack of the Nano or has a connector for the old USB that the iPhone 3 or iPod Touches use to use. Not for the new smaller USB insert. Want to know if that space at the bottom, white covering, of the Nano was really on option for an old version of the USB connector. If so, how do you open it?
- Asked by Mia Mizuno N from Thousand Oaks
- Jan 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the space between the earphone jack and the USB jack)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Which USB connector cable do I need to connect my iPod Shuffle to my car speakers? The iPod is quite old and only has a small jack point.
Does the iPod nano (6th gen) have optical output on the headphone jack?
- Asked by Jeff R from Hotchkiss
- Oct 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPod nano (6th gen) have optical output on the headphone jack?)
- Asked about: Belkin 6' Digital Toslink Optical A…