polar heartrate wearlink and nike+ with ipod touch 4g
I have the polar wearlink heartrate monitor that connects with my iPod nano 5th Generation. I received an iPod touch 4g for christmas and would like to continue using the hr monitor with it. Is there a way to get the touch 4g to read the signal from the polar heartrate monitor? Any help would be appreciated. And why didn't Apple give the touch the same settings under the nike+ heading as the ones on the nano? (pedometer, heartrate monitor link, etc.) Or if there is a software upgrade that adds the missing features? Love the fact that you don't need the receiver for the touch.
- Asked by S. D from Gulf Breeze
- Mar 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (polar heartrate wearlink and nike+ with ipod touch 4g)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Do I have to have Nike shoes?
- Asked by Salina H from Tacoma
- May 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to have Nike shoes?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor
Can I watch movies on my tv through my iPod 4g?
- Asked by Ian R from St. Charles
- Feb 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch movies on my tv through my iPod 4g?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable