Nike sensor compatible with youth nike free run 3?
I recently bought Nike Free Run 3 but in youth size because my foot is small. i noticed it had the red oval with the nike swoosh but it didn't have the "+" Are they still compatible with the sensor?
- Asked by Milagro C from Santa Ana
- Aug 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Nike sensor compatible with youth nike free run 3?)
1 Answer from the Community
Grab the left shoe and check if under the sockliner there is a little pocket for the sensor. if you cannot remove it easily it most likely will not have one and you wont be able to use it. hope this was helpful.
- Answered by Jonathan V from Santa Ana
- Dec 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it worth buying a sensor for iPod Touch?
- Asked by Diana F from Allen Park
- Mar 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it worth buying a sensor for iPod Touch?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor