my 2007 subaru forester says its AUX terminal can support ipods but the receptacle looks like a headphone jack and my nano has square ends on the cord
The nano was a gift Dec 2007 and is a 16GB nano. Do I need some sort of adaptor?
1 Answer from the Community
What you need is a male/male audio cord. They are readily available...well, just about everywhere at this point. It will look like the end of your headphones cord, but on both ends. One end goes into the AUX terminal, the other goes into your ipod where you would plug in your headphones. Music control is through your ipod, and the volume control in the car.
- Answered by Alex M from Rustburg
- Dec 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the headphone jack for the earbuds smaller than standard headphones? Is there an adapter if so that after market headphones, such as Beats, work?
- Asked by Clayton H from Park Rapids
- Apr 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the headphone jack for the earbuds smaller than standard headphones? Is there an adapter if so that after market headphones, such as Beats, work?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Does the iPod nano (6th gen) have optical output on the headphone jack?
- Asked by Jeff R from Hotchkiss
- Oct 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPod nano (6th gen) have optical output on the headphone jack?)
- Asked about: Belkin 6' Digital Toslink Optical A…