iPod nano 7G or iPod Classic?
i'm not sure which one to get. i want to use either one for music, photos, videos, maybe games (i have an iPad so gaming wont HAVE to be on which ever iPod i get), and thats pretty much it. iPod nano is good for size, but iPod classic has way more storage. i don't have that many songs, but i will soon once i get an iTunes gift card. also which colour would you recommend? which looks best? for the nano and classic i'd like to know which you chose (if you have either one) or which you like best. i don't have to know the colour you guys like best, because i need to pick the device first, but it would help my decision on colour for which ever one i choose. thanks for reading and reply to this question with an answer and your opinion on colour please!
- Asked by Jenna C from Newmarket
- Sep 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod nano 7G or iPod Classic?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is this system compatible with the classic iPod?
- Asked by Allison H from Conover
- Dec 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this system compatible with the classic iPod?)
- Asked about: Bose SoundLink Air Digital Music Sy…