how many songs will 32gb ipod touch hold
- Asked by Mark S from Wrentham
- Flag as inappropriate (how many songs will 32gb ipod touch hold)
2 Answers from the Community
I have 1673 songs, and that takes up 13.06 GB.
Using this, 32GB iPod could hold roughly 4,099 songs.
This is assuming there is nothing else on the iPod, and not accounting for the actual 28GB of useable space.
- Answered by Patrick S from Mineville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have 5620 songs on 32.1 GB of the ORIGINAL First Generation iPod with another 32.1 GB available. (Yep, can't add to this iPod because of OS incompatibility issues now) according to the "ABOUT" menu selection on a 64 GB model. There is no other data on this iPod except this music. I will assume that the latest generation iPods might be capable of even more. I will update this post as I plan of purchasing a new 64 GB iPod model on which to put my current music library which is much greater than the existing 5620 songs on the original iPod.
- Answered by Theresa C from St. Augustine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how many songs does the 5th generation 32gb ipod touch hold
- Asked by Stephen S from Broadview
- Jan 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how many songs does the 5th generation 32gb ipod touch hold)
How many hours of SD video can a 32GB iPod Touch hold?
- Asked by Courtney D from Flint
- Jan 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How many hours of SD video can a 32GB iPod Touch hold?)
How many songs can a 120 gb hold
- Asked by Amie K from Monroe
- Jan 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How many songs can a 120 gb hold)
No answers yet