How can I connect my iPod nano 7th generation to my non-Bluetooth FM car stereo?
Either looking for a way to connect and transmit to my car stereo or a new connector for a Griffin FM transmitter we have already for an iPod Classic. Would a new connector for the Griffin work, have read that not all connectors and equipment work together?
- Asked by Emma M
- Jan 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect my iPod nano 7th generation to my non-Bluetooth FM car stereo?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you have an existing FM transmitter for older iPods it may still be able to work on the new 7th generation iPod nano if you purchase the 30-pin to Lightning adapter from Apple's online web store or at an Apple Retail Store. However, the 30-pin to Lightning adapter isn't guaranteed to work on all accessories. If the adapter doesn't work then you can always return it back to Apple within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. Failing that, you may have to wail until a Lightning port equivalent FM transmitter is made by Griffin or another 3rd party manufacturer.
- Answered by Dereck H from Alpharetta
- Jan 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a fm transmitter for nano 7th generation
- Asked by Colin W
- Mar 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a fm transmitter for nano 7th generation)
Connections / chargers / accessories for 7th generation
- Asked by Todd T from Saint Louis
- Nov 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Connections / chargers / accessories for 7th generation)