charging iPod shuffle
I absolutely love my iPod shuffle I take it with me everywhere and charge it on my computer. However I may be going away where I will not have access to a computer. Can you buy an adapter to charge it via an electric outlet like a cell phone?.
- Asked by Carol L from Manitowaning
- Flag as inappropriate (charging iPod shuffle)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. The iPod shuffle can charge by being plugged into anything with a USB port. That includes wall adapters.
- Answered by Travis M from Millville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, you can buy the Apple 5W USB Power Adapter to charge it.
- Answered by Baran G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Where can I buy a charging cable for the generation 2 ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Marie C from Hamlet
- Sep 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I buy a charging cable for the generation 2 ipod shuffle?)
can i charge a ipod shuffle without using a computer
- Asked by Corrine W from Aliso Viejo
- Jun 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i charge a ipod shuffle without using a computer)