Can I use a lightening to micro USB adapter to load my iTunes from my iPad 4 to a new iPod 7?
I don't have a regular computer or laptop. I am a iPad user and I would like to use my new iPod but I keep finding it difficult to load songs to it. What is the problem and how do I fix it?
Products I currently have:
iPad 4 with wifi connection at home only;charger
iPod nano 7th generation;USB port charger
- Asked by Amanda M from Kerrville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a lightening to micro USB adapter to load my iTunes from my iPad 4 to a new iPod 7?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
Apple's Bae Line is You Need A computer to Put In Songs vIa iTunes.Wait For it And Get One.Because Once You Plug-in Your iPod touch and iPad to Anyone Else's Computer,You wont be able to link it to Yours
- Answered by Shikhar P from Mumbai
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you load more than one I pod from the same computer?
- Asked by Martha W J from Sorrento
- Jun 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you load more than one I pod from the same computer?)
Can I load photos directly to ipod classic
- Asked by Michael M from Adelaide
- Jul 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I load photos directly to ipod classic)
No answers yet