Can i skype on ipod?
Can i skype using ipod? How about video calls?
- Asked by Ana Estrella A from Nasugbu
- Oct 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i skype on ipod?)
3 Answers from the Community
I have never tried Skype voice calls with my iPod Touch, but I have used it for video calls over Skype.
As far as I know, Skype only works on the iPod Touch models, and only when a wireless internet connection is available. Also, you'll have to download the Skype app (free, I believe). I use skype for video calls on my 4th gen iPod Touch, and you could use it on the 5th gen iPod Touch, as well.
- Answered by Heather A from Albany
- Oct 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
you could maybe downlode the skype app
- Answered by Meghan W
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
yes if u get the app
also there is face time already on the ipod
- Answered by Joseph W from Evanston
- Nov 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can you get Skype on ipod nano
- Asked by Hassan A
- Aug 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you get Skype on ipod nano)
No answers yet
Can you skype and snapchat with the 16 GB iPod 5? Or do you have to get the 32 GB?
- Asked by Daniel V from Saint Nazianz
- Aug 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you skype and snapchat with the 16 GB iPod 5? Or do you have to get the 32 GB?)