Can I charge the iPod nano without using a computer?
I have just bought an iPod nano. I understand it needs to be charged through my Mac, but when I am away on holiday I will not be taking my laptop with me so is there a way to charge the nano without using the laptop?
- Asked by Bernadette H
- Apr 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge the iPod nano without using a computer?)
3 Answers from the Community
Very Simple.Take Any USB Wall Plug Charger.Plug-In Your Lightning To USB In It and Hit it In the Power Source.Boom It's Charging.
THat's what we do in India
- Answered by Shikhar P from Mumbai
- Apr 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes! If you have iPhone you can use the charger from it or to buy a new one from apple store.
- Answered by Alex T
- Apr 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The good news is yes, you can charge it without a computer. The bad news is that the Nano doesn't come with a wall charger, so you'll need to buy one seperately.
- Answered by Travis M from Millville
- Apr 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can i charge a ipod shuffle without using a computer
- Asked by Corrine W from Aliso Viejo
- Jun 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i charge a ipod shuffle without using a computer)
will nano play without headphones
- Asked by Kristin V from Fishers
- Dec 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will nano play without headphones)