will the usb adaptor work in the UK?
I'm travelling to London. I've purchased the grounded adapter plug for Great Britian. Can I plug in my Apple USB ito it for charging I5 and I pad mini. UK has 220V
- Asked by James C from Santee
- Flag as inappropriate (will the usb adaptor work in the UK?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
3 Answers from the Community
All of the Apple adaptors that I own say the following:
'Input AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz.'
The UK is 230V at 50 Hz, so should work fine.
- Answered by Jeremy H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. USB puts out 5V no matter where you are in the world. This will work on Mars.
- Answered by Lawrence C from Northville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I am pretty sure that will work, anyway check the sticket or letters in the adapter, must show the AC voltage input.
- Answered by Kalill N from Caracas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this adaptor work with my arcam rCube?
- Asked by Benjamin D
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with my arcam rCube?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet