Will the iPhone 5 (Model A1429) from Verizon work on Docomo Guam LTE?
I have a unlocked iPhone 5 Model A1429 originally from Verizon and I will be moving to Guam in a month and plan on using it on the carrier Docomo. According to Docomo Pacific's website they use the 700 mhz band for their LTE.
According to Apple's list of supported LTE networks, my version of the iPhone 5 will work on the 13 (700c mhz).
Not sure if that 700c mhz is different from the 700 mhz band. If anyone has some insight or personal experience on whether or not my Verizon iPhone 5 will work on Docomo Pacific LTE, please let me know.... Thanks in advance....
- Asked by Lance R from Vista
- Jul 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the iPhone 5 (Model A1429) from Verizon work on Docomo Guam LTE?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
does LTE in iphone 5s USA model work outside USA
- Asked by Sherif Ahmed S from Springfield Gardens
- Nov 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does LTE in iphone 5s USA model work outside USA)
The iphone 6 from verizon is unlocked like the older models?
- Asked by Joaquin N from Bronx
- Sep 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (The iphone 6 from verizon is unlocked like the older models?)