Will my gps work in Europe
Going on a bike trip to Europe. Will GPS apps work if I don't purchase an extended European data plan?
- Asked by Roberta S from Jamaica Plain
- Jun 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my gps work in Europe)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, if it is GSM, make sure your carrier has you set up for international roaming, which is expensive. If your phone is unlocked, you may be able to pick up a sin card or plan there.
- Answered by Jeffrey H from Plano
- Jun 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the at&t iphine 5s work in europe?
- Asked by Jenna S from Big Indian
- Jan 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will the at&t iphine 5s work in europe?)
No answers yet
Are these 220V (Europe) suitable? Anyone?
- Asked by Johannes L from Osceola
- Aug 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these 220V (Europe) suitable? Anyone?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…