will i get LTE band 40 on 5s
Will 5s work on LTE band 40 in the ACT on optus?
- Asked by Greg A from Canberra
- Jan 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will i get LTE band 40 on 5s)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi Greg I was just looking for an answer to this for the iPhone 6 and 6 plus.
Check the Apple LTE page at apple dot com slash iPhone slash LTE for answers. (this site won't let me post a proper link...)
Anyway the Apple LTE page seems to indicate that the 6 and 6 plus models sold in Australia (Model A1586 / A1524) and iPhone 5S (Model A1530) are all capable of Optus' TD-LTE Band 40 (TD 2300). iPhone 5 and before don't support it. Hope this helps :)
- Answered by Patrick K from Erindale Centre
- Sep 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the iPhone 5 (Model A1429) from Verizon work on Docomo Guam LTE?
- Asked by Lance R from Vista
- Jul 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the iPhone 5 (Model A1429) from Verizon work on Docomo Guam LTE?)
LTE on iphone 5 will work in Italy?
- Asked by Pietro C from Torino
- Jun 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (LTE on iphone 5 will work in Italy?)
No answers yet