Which iPhone is right for seniors?
My Grandmother is wanting an iPhone, and the features are a bit too much. Since Boxing Day is tomorrow, I really need an answer.
- Asked by Justin S from Richmond
- Dec 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which iPhone is right for seniors?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi…I am grandmother and have been using a 3G iPhone foe nearly 4.5 yrs. All I wanted was a phone to make calls & take calls…..I have found this phone extremely easy to navigate.
However, I have just upgraded to an iPhone 4S….a few extra features and still easy to use…your grandmother probably only needs the 8gb unless she is wanting to take & store many photos…even on my 3G I still was able to take photos in excess of 100 and the phone was perfect. I do not think this is available any longer as I previously mentioned I have had mine greater than 4.5 years.
Consequently, I feel the 4S would not be too difficult for her to navigate…hope this helps
- Answered by Lillian O from Glenwood
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
phone & service for senior citizens
- Asked by Doris A from Flower Mound
- May 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (phone & service for senior citizens)
What does the lock sign mean on the top right hand of the screen on iPhone 5
- Asked by Dawne C from North Vancouver
- Feb 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What does the lock sign mean on the top right hand of the screen on iPhone 5)