What type of battery used in ip5
Need to know the life time for the battery indicated.
- Asked by Syed A from California
- Jun 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What type of battery used in ip5)
2 Answers from the Community
The iPhone 5 has a 1440 mAh lithium-ion battery, providing 8 hours of talk, 8-10 hours of internet use, 10 hours of video, and 40 hours of audio playback. iPhone batteries usually last the entire lifetime of the phone.
- Answered by David W from Cupertino
- Jun 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
lithium ion. it's a great technology that actually increases health as you use it, although it's advised to let it die completely at least once a month.
- Answered by Gabby K from Boise
- Jul 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do i need to remove it when i'm not using it
- Asked by Ray T from Louisville
- Nov 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need to remove it when i'm not using it)
- Asked about: Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPh…