What is the warranty for iPhone 5s?
Has Apple's warranty changed recently? Or is the the same as the iPhone 5, where there is a one year warranty? In addition, what is the policy on accidental physical damage? (shatter glass...etc).
- Asked by Linda C from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty for iPhone 5s?)
2 Answers from the Community
i think it says here, 1 year from the purchase date. unfortunately, i cant post the link the answers tab doesn't allow links.. here's what it says.
The iPhone Support site contains a wealth of information to help you learn more about iPhone capabilities, including the iPhone Users Guide, “How To" articles, troubleshooting tips, and customer discussion forums. This site is updated regularly, and we encourage you to check it for valuable information to help you get the most out of your iPhone.
iPhone comes with 90 days of technical support. In addition, your iPhone, its rechargeable battery, and all included accessories are covered against defects for a full year from the purchase date by a limited hardware warranty.
For technical support and service options, please visit our online resources."
PS: this might not be useful to the one asking as his/her question might have already been answered by a friend, etc. this is for future needs; for the ones who's asking the same question and ending up here. thank you.
- Answered by Melson S from Manila
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I bought my Iphone 5s from an AT&T store and the touch screen is not responding at some certain regions of the LCD screen of my Iphone. Is that under warranty? What am I supposed to do? Thanks.
- Answered by Kerem C from Bloomington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the warranty on this?
- Asked by Alton F from Saratoga
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty on this?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED
iPhone 5 warranty extension ?
- Asked by Antonio C from Miami Beach
- Dec 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 5 warranty extension ?)
- Asked about: AppleCare+ for iPhone
No answers yet
I have a Mighty Purse. It charges android phones; I need the iPhone 6 adapter. If this adapter fails to work at any point can I return/ exchange it?
- Asked by Caitlin C from Haymarket
- Nov 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mighty Purse. It charges android phones; I need the iPhone 6 adapter. If this adapter fails to work at any point can I return/ exchange it?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter