unlocked iphone 5s bought from Korea. Can I use in us?
I am planning to buy an iphone 5s locked in korea, but I will be returning to the states next month so I'm worried that it wont be compatible with all the lte issues, and carriers.
If I buy it in Korea, will I be able to use it in the US without any problems, as if I bought it in america ?
- Asked by Seung Yeon L from New York
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (unlocked iphone 5s bought from Korea. Can I use in us?)
1 Answer from the Community
all iphone5 and 5s in Korea is already unlocked. SKT and KT does not lock any phones sold after December 2012
- Answered by Su Yop K from 마포
- Sep 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will an unlocked iPhone 5S bought in the US work in Australia?
- Asked by Vicki J from Townsville
- Sep 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will an unlocked iPhone 5S bought in the US work in Australia?)