Should I go with 32g/64g
With 16g on 4s I never have enough storage. On iPad 4 16g never able to download movies . I have shared data plan, is this the reason there isn't enough storage on iPad?i want to change plans to exclude data sharing&get 32/64g iPhone 5s.will this help?my carrier still saying I need to have a shared data plan.i know many others who do not
- Asked by Desiree S from Longport
- Feb 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I go with 32g/64g)
1 Answer from the Community
The shared data plan doesn't have anything to do with the internal storage, which contains all multimedia like movies, songs, etc. I would definitely recommend upgrading to the 32 GB or 64GB. To determine which you should choose it depends on how many movies and media you have on it. A 2 hr movie will typically be around 2-4 GB, depending whether it is HD. Also, the iPad's downloadable applications use more memory than the iPhones, because it has to accommodate for the size of display.
Hope this helped your decision.
- Answered by Aidan F from Lake Mary
- Feb 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does the warranty go with the phone
- Asked by Darrell T from Las Vegas
- Sep 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does the warranty go with the phone)
When I am on a call how can I go to my other phone apps?
- Asked by Cris A from Maple Grove
- May 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (When I am on a call how can I go to my other phone apps?)
I am thinking of getting an iPhone. do i go all in and get the 5S or save the $200 and get the 4 for free through Verizon?
- Asked by Lisa D from Bernardsville
- Mar 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I am thinking of getting an iPhone. do i go all in and get the 5S or save the $200 and get the 4 for free through Verizon?)