Is Iphone and Ipad need to sync?
Because my ibookG4 is not support to Sync for new iphone and ipad. It is too old to upgrade new version of itune. I plan to buy iphone5 or ipad mini. But I found that it cannot sync to my ibookG4. So I wonder Can I just use iphone or ipad without sync to computer?
- Asked by Veeree G from Bangkok
- Oct 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Iphone and Ipad need to sync?)
1 Answer from the Community
You don't need to sync it, however it is recommended that you do if you get a new iPhone or you need to restore.
You can also use iCloud as an alternative.
- Answered by Michael L from Kanata
- Oct 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
do I need snow leopard to sync my iphone 5 to my macbook os x which I bought in 2009?
- Asked by Shakira D from Melbourne
- Mar 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need snow leopard to sync my iphone 5 to my macbook os x which I bought in 2009?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard