Is battery life prolonged by turning off the iPhone 5, when it is not in use?
- Asked by Ilaina R from Chatsworth
- Oct 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is battery life prolonged by turning off the iPhone 5, when it is not in use?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, if it is turned off it is not using the battery. However it also is not recieving phone calls. emails and texts. If you charge it each night it should last through the day, and still be able to recieve calls and texts and emails.
- Answered by Kevin M from Mckinney
- Oct 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Definitely. In fact, the best way to take advantage of the extended new battery of the Iphone 5 is powering it off, I have noted that powered off battery can last for weeks.
- Answered by Jose S. R from Gaithersburg
- Oct 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2