is an 8gb phone even worth it?
I need a new phone but i am not allowed to get the 5s(which i really want) and the 4s is free but only the 8gb is 8gb even worth it because i will have to wait 2 years to get a new phone, and i want the 5 but they dont even have it on apple.com anymore:(
- Asked by Amanda T from Milford
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is an 8gb phone even worth it?)
1 Answer from the Community
No never get an 8gb phone. I have one an 8gb iPhone 4 with sprint and I'm about to upgrade to the 5s. You barely get any space. I have less than 200 songs on it, and less than 20 apps, and 1013 pics, I have less than a gigabyte left. I hate it so much even 16gb would be better. What's your carrier I'm sure you can get the 5. If you can get the 32 gigs.
- Answered by Deaja V from Hyattsville
- Sep 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What I here is there is a phone that give you internet that connects you at home and what is it even with a internet connection what is it and how mu
Can iPhone 4 /8 GB get IOS 7?
- Asked by Jamie W from Augusta
- Jan 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can iPhone 4 /8 GB get IOS 7?)