I'm planning on buying these earbuds. However, with my previous experience with Apple's headphones, it doesn't take long for them to stop working. Luckily for me I could always go back to the store and replace it thanks to my AppleCare contract. However, that contract is now used up and have no additional warranty for the headphones. Say if I buy the headphones and they become defective (by themselves, no damage caused by me at all), when is the latest I can get an exchange for the headphones? Also is there an AppleCare contract for the headphones alone?
- Asked by Daniel R from Goleta
- Mar 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Insurance/Warranty?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
2 Answers from the Community
You have a one year warranty on all apple branded products. Just keep your receipt.
- Answered by Natalie M from El Paso
- Mar 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have buyed new i phone 5s .want to insuranced it .
- Answered by Jagdeep S
- Apr 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2