If I have to replace my iphone 5 with a new one, will I lose my voicemails?
- Asked by Jonathan L from Dallas
- Jun 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have to replace my iphone 5 with a new one, will I lose my voicemails?)
1 Answer from the Community
I went from a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S to an iPhone5. The man at the Verizon store told me I would lose all of my saved voice messages. But, I discovered I did not lose them. There were even 2 unheard messages that were still available for my listening. Verizonman said that Apple uses a totally different voice mail system that is not compatible with other systems. But, I did not find this to be the case.
- Answered by Donna A from Columbus
- Jun 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
setting up voicemail on 5c
- Asked by S L S
- Aug 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (setting up voicemail on 5c)
No answers yet