Id like to buy an unlocked iphone from apple. Is there anyway to get insurance for it so that if I drop it and it breaks i can get a new one? Im with
Insurance question T mobile customer
2 Answers from the Community
Yes there is. It is called apple care. It extends the warranty of your phone by two years and protects software defects and accidental damage to your phone. Go to the online apple store and at the top right corner you should see a tab that says support (it is next to the search bar). Once you click this link scroll to the bottom of the page and click get started under apple care.
- Answered by Sean-ryan T from Boca Raton
- Oct 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
AppleCare+ covers up to two (2) incidents of damage (dropping it and the glass breaks, etc) at a charge of $49.99 PER incident. It's $99.99 and must be bought WITHIN 30 days of purchasing your iphone.
- Answered by Dakota K from Honolulu
- Oct 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
if i wanted to buy a new iphone, which one should i buy? 5s or 5c?
- Asked by Joy C from Mount Airy
- Sep 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (if i wanted to buy a new iphone, which one should i buy? 5s or 5c?)