I just purchased an unlocked iphone 3. It is not yet activated. Can I still use it to surf the internet when I am somewhere that has wifi?
I plan on activating the phone thru T-mobile in a few weeks but until then I would love to know if I can surf the internet on it where wifi is available
1 Answer from the Community
you have to activate it first...
- Answered by Joey S from Woodridge
- Dec 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I buy an iPhone 5s without activating yet at an Apple Retail Store?
- Asked by Yahaira P from Rogers
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy an iPhone 5s without activating yet at an Apple Retail Store?)
can i talk on the iphone 5 and surf the internet at the same time?
- Asked by Marian B from Carson
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i talk on the iphone 5 and surf the internet at the same time?)