How can I transfer pictures, contacts and music from my samsung galaxy to an iPhone 5s?
I'll soon be making the switch from one of the older Samsung Galaxy phones to an iPhone 5s, and I'd like to know how I can easily transfer all my media and contacts to the new phone.
- Asked by Cassie R from Purcell
- Dec 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I transfer pictures, contacts and music from my samsung galaxy to an iPhone 5s?)
3 Answers from the Community
put all your music from your galaxy onto Itunes (its free to download off the apple website) and then connect your IPhone to the computer with itunes on it and it will automatically sync anything on Itunes to your phone and back up your iphone onto the itunes on your computer!!
- Answered by Katelyn M from Adelaide
- May 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
anything on galaxy you can connect to your computer; you can save to your hard drive,to a flash drive or you can copy to i-tunes.
since apple products use i-tunes and now icloud, you need to have an i-tunes account. You connect iphone to computer w/ itunes or
you sync your phone under settings;general;usage;icloud. Apple also allows you to home share w\ other computers like if you have a
home network or family computers not @ home using your itunes account as well. hope this helps!
- Answered by D P H from Bratenahl
- Jul 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can use a third party application such as Dropbox.
- Answered by Aaron K from Georgetown
- Sep 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3