How can I edit word documents on iphone 5?
- Asked by Howard L from Rosharon
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I edit word documents on iphone 5?)
1 Answer from the Community
To edit Microsoft Word documents, you'll need to download an app with that capability. The best word processor for the iPhone in my opinion is Pages, which is available for $10 as a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app will open and edit documents in both Apple's Pages and Microsoft's Word formats.
- Answered by Greg W from Kanata
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I store my pictures and documents on iCloud?
- Asked by Tracy M from Thunder Bay
- Aug 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I store my pictures and documents on iCloud?)