Does a locked iPhone 4 to a service provider work without a sim card?
i have an iphone 4 locked to a service provider in Caribbean and informed me that the phone cannot be unlocked to use other service provider. Can i still use the phone without a sim card for music or wi fi connection?
- Asked by Malou D
- Dec 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does a locked iPhone 4 to a service provider work without a sim card?)
1 Answer from the Community
No. If you try, the iPhone will ask you to plug into iTunes, then tell you you cannot do anything with it until you install a sim card.
You should, however, still be able to use it as if it were an iPod Touch.
- Answered by Andres Jr T from Yuma
- Aug 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the unlocked iPhone 4 work without a sim card?
- Asked by Lito B from North Highlands
- Nov 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the unlocked iPhone 4 work without a sim card?)