compare carrier prices
- Asked by Suzanne M from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (compare carrier prices)
3 Answers from the Community
Well, there are several different perks to each Network. Sprint has unlimited, but their coverage is spotty, Verizon has the coverage, and the speeds, but its continually congested, and unless you're in a LTE covered area, you'll be kicked down to embarrassingly slow 3G. It's the same with Sprint. AT&T has very fast LTE, 4G, and 3G, the coverage is wonderful and rarely experience dropped calls. Sprint has the $100 Unlimited everything, Verizon and AT&T have just about the same cost. AT&T is about 20 dollars cheaper, though. Good luck!
- Answered by Mccauley W from Cabot
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I regularly drive from Salt Lake City UT to parts of Nebraska and then a return trip.... There is NO!!! AT&T coverage in Wyoming except in the Casper and Cheyenne areas. So, on Interstate 80 from the Utah state line to Cheyenne you will be paying the "Extended Coverage" fees or your AT&T account will be dinged heavily for use in this area (data, internet access). I cringe EVERY time I have to drive through that Wonderful Wyoming Sagebrush and Antelope Haven!
Todd M from Utah
- Answered by Todd M from Ogden
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
For the actual phone there all the the same prices
- Answered by Thomas T from Bellport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
If I buy full price of Iphone 6 on AT&T carrier from apple store, will the phone work with T-mobile? Can I use this phone outside United states?
- Asked by Kemmeng P from Lowell
- Nov 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy full price of Iphone 6 on AT&T carrier from apple store, will the phone work with T-mobile? Can I use this phone outside United states?)