can i transfer all my contacts from a iphone 5 to my computer
- Asked by Comeola S from Leesville
- Jul 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i transfer all my contacts from a iphone 5 to my computer)
6 Answers from the Community
by using icloud in setting option then with help of clicking Choose File” and find the .vcf file you downloaded from your iCloud account. It will likely be found in your “Downloads” folder on a PC or Mac.
- Answered by Mas A
- Mar 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Dominic C from Tigard
- Dec 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
please save all contacts numbers & info such as apps currently on iphone5s to computer so they can be added from computer back to iphone5 following restore & recovery on iphone5s. thankyou !
- Answered by William A from Rowlett
- Sep 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Sardeep R from New Westminster
- Sep 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
You can export them with an app in the app store. You would just need to search in the App store for an app that could help you export contacts. If you need more help or further instructions contact apple at 1-800-275-2273 or use the new Chat option for free support.
- Answered by Jose M from Las Cruces
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
What kind of computer do you have?
If you have a Mac, then your contacts should sync automatically.
Or you could use iCloud.com to access your contacts from your computer.
- Answered by Andres Jr T from Yuma
- Aug 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6