can a iphone 5 case fit a 5s or a 5c
- Asked by Tommy H from Birmingham
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can a iphone 5 case fit a 5s or a 5c)
4 Answers from the Community
Most iPhone 5 cases will fit the 5S, however the 5S has a larger camera and flash than the 5 so not all cases will have a large enough hole for the lens. The iPhone 5C will not fit in any iPhone 5 cases.
- Answered by Greg W from Kanata
- Sep 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
it will fit a 5s for sure (watch for the flash opening since the 5s flash is slightly larger) but only some flexible cases will fit a 5c since it is slightly larger.
- Answered by William T from Brooklyn
- Sep 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It is possible if you use a silicone case because it's more flexible and more stretchable, I have tried my iPhone 5 silicone case which i purchased last year and it work on my newly bought iPhone 5C. I have tried different brands of silicone iPhone 5 cases and it fits perfectly. They're not too lose and not too tight. Maybe you should give it a try. Some shops allows you to try the case on your mobile before you purchase them. I hope this helps.
- Answered by Chan J
- Aug 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The iPhone 5 cases in most cases can fit the 5s if it just covers the back and sides but they cannot fit the iPhone 5c because they are shaped differently but I've seen in some cases the soft silicone cases might fit on the iPhone 5c but it might not be as snug as a case made for the iPhone 5c.
- Answered by P P from Calgary
- Aug 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does this case fit the iPhone 5C?
- Asked by Dawn H from Hebron
- Dec 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case fit the iPhone 5C?)
- Asked about: Sena Lugano Wallet for iPhone 5