I have 2 iPads , 2 iPhones, Apple TV , and a 2006 version iMac running lion. I am interested in getting AirPort Extreme to boost signal strength and to setup printer. My iMac seems to be issue. Software I have running doesn't support AirPort Extreme. Is there any work around to maybe leave iMac hard wired to cable modem and use AirPort Extreme for all other devices? Please help...
- Asked by Joseph S from Bellport
- Feb 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (AirPort Extreme)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will AirPort Express improve my phone's FaceTime connection?
- Asked by Nancy S from Sagamore Hills
- Jan 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will AirPort Express improve my phone's FaceTime connection?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Can I use the airport time capsule to also backup my iPad and iPhone
- Asked by Michael P from Valley Park
- Jul 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the airport time capsule to also backup my iPad and iPhone)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB