5s screen protector/Home button
Does anyone know if the diameter of the new home button and ring on the 5s is larger than that on the 5. Don't want to order the phone next week if I don't have a screen protector for it. My 5 got pretty scratched up without one. I already asked the PowerSupport folks and they haven't gotten back to me.
- Asked by Michael C from Gaithersburg
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (5s screen protector/Home button)
2 Answers from the Community
The iPhone 5S's home button is equivalent in size to the past iPhones so your screen protectors should work fine.
- Answered by Kevin H from Chattanooga
- Sep 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My guess is that you have a screen protector in your possession that you would like to use. If that's the case the best thing to do is to go to a store and physically measure the home button.
- Answered by Eddy A from Margate
- Jan 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can an iPhone 5 be set up to ring with just the push of a button?
- Asked by Craig B from West Fargo
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an iPhone 5 be set up to ring with just the push of a button?)
is it can do iphone 5 screen mirroring.
- Asked by Sungdo C from Los Angeles
- Oct 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is it can do iphone 5 screen mirroring.)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter