Will this suitable for the iPad3?
The iPad3 prints the "max 2.1A" on the back. But this adapter has the output of 2.4A charge current. So I want to know whether this adapter will charge the iPad3 with the 2.4A current or 2.1A current?
- Asked by 雪晨 张 from D
- Nov 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this suitable for the iPad3?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
2 Answers from the Community
It does say compatible with ipad 3rd gen
- Answered by Matthew B
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The IPad will only take what is designed to take. i.e. 2.1A.
The 2.4 adaptor should in fact run slightly cooler
- Answered by Robert W
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does ipad mini suitable for study?
- Asked by Sabrina A from Melbourne
- Sep 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does ipad mini suitable for study?)
No answers yet