WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IPAD, IPAD MINI, IPAD MINI WITH RETINA DISPLAY?
I WANT TO BUY AN IPAD TO USED FOR MY GAMES (INSTEAD OF ALL ON MY PHONE) AND TO DOWNLOAD MY BOOKS TO READ. I'M TIRED LUGGING AROUND THOSE BIG HARD COVER BOOKS. I WAS THINKING 128GB...
- Asked by Karen R from Montreal
- Apr 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IPAD, IPAD MINI, IPAD MINI WITH RETINA DISPLAY?)
1 Answer from the Community
well to start off with the difference between an ipad and ipad mini is that the ipad is slightly larger and heavier than the ipad mini and has more hardware power (meaning it will perform better than an ipad mini). Now the difference between an ipad mini and ipad mini with retina display is mainly the screen of the ipad mini with the retina having a much higher resolution making the screen look more crisp and less pixely. Now overall if you are going to get am ipad for books and games, i would recommend the ipad mini with retina display as its very very portable, durable and is a good upgrade and very easy to get used to from a phone.
- Answered by Michael L from Blackburn South
- Dec 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
whats the difference in size between an iPad air and an iPad mini?
- Asked by Jennah H from Dunnville
- Jan 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (whats the difference in size between an iPad air and an iPad mini?)