What is the difference between Ipad 2 and Ipad Retina
Well my friend has an Ipad 2, 16gb and it looks the same as Ipad Retina but what is the difference?
- Asked by Phoebe M
- Jul 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between Ipad 2 and Ipad Retina)
2 Answers from the Community
Retina has a better screen resolution and more pixels than the iPad 2. The Retina is also slightly thicker and heavier, but you probably won't notice it. Big difference is that display is better on the Retina. (:
- Answered by Nicholas G from Fowlerville
- Aug 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The iPad two has a much lower resolution (screen quality) than the retina display iPad.
- Answered by Anthony D S from Brisbane
- Jul 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2