What docking speaker system is good for iPad 3 around $100 to $150?
I own an iPod 3 which I only use with wifi. I have Pandora app on it and love it. Want to be able to play through speaker, preferably with docking. Portability is not required. Would like to keep cost to $150 or less. Big plus would be if I could hook iPad up to tv to use Netflix. Don't care about gaming, just music and movies and utube. I am so confused about the zillions of systems around, need advice on what to get. I am no audiophile, just like music around my small house and watch a lot of movies. Needs to accept iPad 3. Thanks.
An old lady rocker
- Asked by Catherine B from Fuquay-varina
- Jul 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What docking speaker system is good for iPad 3 around $100 to $150?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Need a iPad Air wireless speaker
- Asked by Dolores W from San Leandro
- Apr 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Need a iPad Air wireless speaker)
No answers yet
How do I hear sound from my iPad through my car sound system?
- Asked by Felicity B from Nelson Bay
- Apr 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I hear sound from my iPad through my car sound system?)