what do I need to recharge my iphone and ipad in Italy? Can I get one charger that charges both at the same time?
- Asked by Maureen W from Bedford
- Flag as inappropriate (what do I need to recharge my iphone and ipad in Italy? Can I get one charger that charges both at the same time?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone Bluetooth Travel Cable
4 Answers from the Community
If you pack the charger which came with your iPad then you will have a device which will recharge both your iPhone and your iPad. This is because the iPad has a greater current draw so your iPhone charger will not work as well.
The only thing you will need then is an adapter for the european style power socket. An Apple world wide travel kit is available from the Apple store on line or you could walk into any Apple store or reseller and pick one up as well.
- Answered by Peter V from Sarasota
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Once in Italy, you can visit an Apple Store (or probably other stores too) and purchase the Italian equivalent of the "sugar cube" USB wall charger that Apple sells in the US. You can also spend a bit more and get the world travel kit, but unless you travel a lot it might be a waste of money. Try switching the Apple Online Store to the Italy Store and look at iPhone or iPad chargers. If you end up getting a cable that plugs right into your phone or tablet, make sure it is Dock Connector and not a Lightning Connector.
- Answered by Timothy M from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes you can buy a double european adapter that will be usefull for both. Also for many other things.
- Answered by Honor Ann D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can i use my iPad 4 charger to charge my iPad mini 2012 and iPhone 5?
- Answered by Trinh H from Hanoi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is it lightening and surge protected?
- Asked by John G from Houston
- Jul 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it lightening and surge protected?)
- Asked about: Twelve South PlugBug World Charger …
No answers yet
Is there a charger that can charge both iPhone 4 and iPad Air simultaneuously?
- Asked by Kai Chung W from Sydney
- Nov 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a charger that can charge both iPhone 4 and iPad Air simultaneuously?)
Can i charge an IPad from an IPhone charger?
- Asked by William B
- Apr 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i charge an IPad from an IPhone charger?)
No answers yet