Should I get the 3rd gen refurbished model?
Apple is offering the 3rd generation iPad, or the "New iPad", starting at $379 for 16GB.
Is it worth it or should I purchase the the 4th gen iPad, because of the new processor. So really the question is, is the A6X processor a decent improvement over the A5X?
It would be used for educational games and apps for a grade 1 student.
Would also be used for simple games, but nothing like infinty blade.
And would pretty much do all the basic work for me.
Thanks so much
- Asked by Blaine B from Grande Prairie
- May 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get the 3rd gen refurbished model?)
1 Answer from the Community
I believe the title question and the one you ask on the text itself are not mutually exclusive: while the A6X is a great improvement over the A5X, it will not make any amount of discernible difference to the types of activities you are referring to. Therefore, for such applications, I would definitely pocket the difference and buy the refurbished model.
I should note, however, that the processor is not the only difference between the 3rd and 4th gen iPads. The front-facing camera is much improved on the 4th gen (HD def versus old VGA), and you can also get a 128gb version for the 4th gen. Again, relevant differences, but which do not vouch, in my opinion, the added expense.
- Answered by Henrique A from Newark
- Jul 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will HP model B210a work with my iPad 3rd generations
- Asked by Susan S from Lansing
- Mar 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will HP model B210a work with my iPad 3rd generations)
- Asked about: HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Pri…
Will my 3rd gen zaggfolio work with the 4th gen ipad?
- Asked by Robert B from Menomonee Falls
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my 3rd gen zaggfolio work with the 4th gen ipad?)
I like to know can I print from my ipad.? And how do I go about it?
- Asked by Etheline C from Wesley Chapel
- Sep 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I like to know can I print from my ipad.? And how do I go about it?)