Should I get an iPad as a High School student?
I'm a 9th grade High School student, should I get an iPad? And Which one, iPad Air (128 GB) or iPad Mini with Retina Display (128 GB)? I already have the iPhone 5S (16 GB), I was considering getting iPad. I would use it for school-related coursework and personal use (e.g. watching music, surfing the web, etc.).
- Asked by Kabir D from Newark
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get an iPad as a High School student?)
1 Answer from the Community
YES! I am also a 9th grader and my school is getting ipads for every student. If I were to suggest an ipad I would suggest the ipad air because of the size it makes it easy to take notes as well as do anyother functions that an ipad should do. Just so you know the ipad air also has retina display. It is also a faster ipad with an A7 card and built in IOS 7. So YES.
- Answered by Rolf N. N from Saint Paul
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the iPad Air worth it for a high school student? If so, how many gb's?
- Asked by Salam M from Oak Lawn
- Nov 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the iPad Air worth it for a high school student? If so, how many gb's?)
Should i get 16gb or 32gb for nursing school
- Asked by Brittany S from Richmond Heights
- Jul 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Should i get 16gb or 32gb for nursing school)