Should I get a 64g or 128g iPad?
- Asked by Fook Seng L
- Oct 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a 64g or 128g iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
This all depends on what you will be using your IPad for, usually a 64 Gb is far enough memory for the average user, however if you plan on storing large amounts of documents, videos, photos, music, apps,etc... Then a 128 Gb IPad may be best for you. I would suggest going into an Apple Store and talking with someone on the sales floor, explain to them what exactly you plan to use your new Ipad for, and they should be able to refer you to the most ideal model for your needs.
- Answered by Kimberly B from Trout Creek
- Oct 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if it get an ipod touch and all i want to do with it is put thousands of songs on it. should i get a 32 g or 64g?
- Asked by Alexa S from Roslyn Heights
- Oct 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (if it get an ipod touch and all i want to do with it is put thousands of songs on it. should i get a 32 g or 64g?)