should i get a 32 g iPad or a 64 g ipad
i like the iPad minis but don't know how many g's are useful
- Asked by Halle D
- Jul 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get a 32 g iPad or a 64 g ipad)
3 Answers from the Community
See I watch movies on my IPad, so if you want the most out of your Ipad, spring 4 the 64 GB Ipad!
- Answered by Cody H from Phoenix
- Jul 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Get the largest you can afford. People always outgrow their storage, digital or physical - think cd-holders, closets, hours in the day. Same for iPads. The more storage you start with, the longer your device will be useful. You will hit the limit no matter what you buy, but 64 gigs pushes further into the future the time wasted by shuffling through your digital stuff trying to find something to throw away to put something new in. Later, when you upgrade to a newer model and give this one to your kids or siblings, it will be more useful. If you sell it, it will be more valuable. Get the 64.
- Answered by Kathleen F from Carlsbad
- Sep 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
64GB cause u can fit more stuff on it
- Answered by Benjamin R from Rowville
- Jul 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I purchase alot of books to read. Should I get the 32g or 64g. I also listen to alot of music. How many books and music can the 32g and 64g hold?
- Asked by Heather P from Brooklyn
- Dec 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I purchase alot of books to read. Should I get the 32g or 64g. I also listen to alot of music. How many books and music can the 32g and 64g hold?)