should i get a 16gb or 32 gb ipad mini
I am and athletic trainer. I'm looking at getting a mini for injury reporting and resources. I would only put movies on if I was traveling. No music since I have a device already for that. Just trying to figure out what size storage I need for the apps and injury reporting.
- Asked by Katelyn T
- Apr 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get a 16gb or 32 gb ipad mini)
1 Answer from the Community
If you are planning on putting lots of movies, I would suggest a 32gb. If you would not use many apps, and not many movies, 16 gb. It really depends. You wont be able to use the whole memory because some of it is used for the Operating System.
- Answered by Philippe Y from Burnaby
- May 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should I get 16 GB or 32 GB
- Asked by June S from Reading
- Oct 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get 16 GB or 32 GB)
should I get an IPAD Mini with retina display 32 gigabyte, versus an IPAD Air?
- Asked by Donnie H from Philadelphia
- Nov 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should I get an IPAD Mini with retina display 32 gigabyte, versus an IPAD Air?)