Should i get 16gb or 32gb for nursing school
I recently got excepted into the LPN program at my high school which will allow me to leave high school with my LPN license, upon receiving my acceptance letter I decided an iPad air would be easier to carry to my different classes. My question is would you recommend the 16gb or the 32gb for this program (i would use it for note taking, as well as apps that would help me study, and i may or may not get a Microsoft Office Subscription)?
- Asked by Brittany S from Richmond Heights
- Jul 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Should i get 16gb or 32gb for nursing school)
1 Answer from the Community
I personally think the 16 gb will be enough for just a few apps and other things. A 32gb would be suggested if you were going to get lots of music, games, and videos. A lot of people suggest the 32gb because it's better to have extra storage than to have just enough or too little, but I think 16 gb will be plenty. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Emily P from High Point
- Aug 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should I get the 16GB or the 32GB for interior design?
- Asked by Megan W from Townsend
- Oct 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get the 16GB or the 32GB for interior design?)